Re: [Debconf-discuss] Zagreb <--> Banja Luka

On Wed, 2011-05-18 at 22:35 +0200, Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
> On 05/18/2011 10:35 PM, Holger Levsen wrote:
> >
> > On Mittwoch, 18. Mai 2011, Timo Juhani Lindfors wrote:
> >> Good question. As I said on IRC I'd be happy to spend the day in
> >> Zagreb and then take a really late debconf shuttle bus to Banja
> >> Luka. I have already paid my flights but others could still choose
> >> cheaper flights that arrive around the time that the last normal
> >> bus departs.
> >
> > maybe we can use this POV as a starting point. but currently
> > http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Arrivals has only a "From"
> > column, but no columns "To" and "Would be interested in shuttle from
> > Zagreb".
> >

> afaics, It does. There are sections. Each section tells the "To" part. The
> "Would be interested in shuttle from Zagreb" is absent though.

We should do the same on
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Departures? I have done anyway...

--
Ian Campbell

I am currently transitioning to a new OpenPGP key, please see:
http://www.hellion.org.uk/key-transition-2011-04-27-2F6BCD59-to-79074FA8.txt

%DCL-MEM-BAD, bad memory
VMS-F-PDGERS, pudding between the ears