Re: [Debconf-discuss] Place for camper vans (or tents) near DebConf11?

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 10:21:53PM +0200, Adnan Hodzic wrote:
> > I've been in Banja Luka during  the summer for many years, but I can't
> > recall ever seen a place for putting up a tent, really.
>
> I'm going to Banja Luka on Thursday for a meeting with Mayor, do you
> want me to organize something? To have a spot set up or whatever? Is
> there need for this as I'm uncertain of how many campers would be
> there.

I initially didn't notice that this question went more or less also to
me, too.

For now we seem to be two camper vans (Wookey and me). If we have
access to some toilet rooms and showers, I'd say having a place(*) to
put the van and a power socket close by (15-50m should suffice) should
be ok. Close to the venue would be cool. (I imagine something like the
parking slots in front of the entrance at DebConf9 in Caceres.)

(*) slightly bigger than normal car's parking slot, like 6m long and
3m wide, but it depends a lot on the campervan. They commonly range
from 5m x 2m to > 7m x 2.3m.

> > Velimir Iveljic skrev 2011-04-10 14:54:
> >> I apologize for reacting late, but i was busy last few days.
> >>
> >> Regarding camping places, i will have to check with someone from Banja
> >> Luka and will give you an answer soon!

Any news here?

		Kind regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe@deuxchevaux.org  (Mail)