Re: [Debconf-discuss] Motorbike trip to Banja Luka

On Thu, Apr 07, 2011 at 06:06:04PM +0200, Luca Capello wrote:
> For this year DebConf Zack and me are planning to arrive in Banja Luka
> again with probably not the best comfort in the world (especially for
> our back).

ACK!

> - dates
>
>   I am quite free for the arrival ride, while I must be in Genève on
>   Saturday, August 6th, which means that we should leave Banja Luka soon
>   after DebConf ends.

FWIW, I think I won't be heading back to Italy/France/etc right after
DebConf11. I'll probably stay around in the country heading south for a
while, then jumping on a boat toward the south of Italy or the like. In
short: don't count on my for the trip back, while both me and Gismo
would love to have additional bikers sharing with us the travel to Banja
Luka.

Cheers.