[Debconf-discuss] Bicycle rental / buy+sell / buy+dump?

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dijo [Wed, Jun 09, 2010 at 10:31:31AM -0400]:
> Disclaimer: i'm a bicyclist, and have never owned a car in the 8 years
> i've lived in NYC, and am happy with that.  I have no concrete
> suggestions about parking for the week.  Have you looked into the cost
> of getting two one-way rentals instead?

And for those cyclists that want to take advantage of the two weeks in
NY by having a decent (although cheap is more than enough) bike, do
you know of any adequate rental places? Or even a way to buy a
cheapish bike and resell it (or give it away in the worst case)
afterwards?

--
Gunnar Wolf • gwolf@gwolf.org • (+52-55)5623-0154 / 1451-2244