[Debconf-discuss] parking for the week of debconf

Hi All;

I'm planning on driving down to Debconf from the east coast of Canada. I
need somewhere to park the rental car for a week.  I don't need access
to the car during the week, but I would like it back at the end of
debconf.  I can pay something ($100 for the week?) for parking, but I
don't really know where to start. Any ideas, hints, or kind offers are
welcome. We'll probably be bit tired after driving 9 hours or so, so
ideally it should not be too much of an ordeal to get from where we
leave the car to Columbia (the university, not the country).

David