Re: [Debconf-discuss] DC10 final report help

Hi Jamie,

On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 10:06:23AM -0500, Jameson Rollins wrote:
> Unfortunately I don't have the time to write anything at the moment, but
> I hope someone writes something about Eben Moglen's talk.  His talk on
> the Freedom Box was a very significant and noteworthy event at DebConf
> this year.

Just yesterday I claimed the talks article on the wiki, and that was definitely
one of the talks I was planning to highlight. I was also in the audience and in
some follow-up discussions, and I agree with your assessment.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org