Re: [Debconf-discuss] DC10 final report help

On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 03:11:58AM -0500, Richard Darst wrote:
> Greetings debconf-discuss,
>
> Every year, the DebConf team prepares a final report.  This allows
> future years to learn from us, and is critical in securing repeat
> sponsors.

This report is critical for securing sponsors, as Pablo said - and we
are basically late already.

Here is another concrete idea for contributing.  There is a section on
"social events".  If people could contribute an article (or a few
paragraphs for smaller things) about the various events we had:

- day trip
- cheese & wine party
- running club
- third hacklab
- covert parties in dorm lounges
- hanging out in NYC early (with a Debian spin)
- ... and much more

we could add it in the social event section.

Thanks a lot,

- Richard