[Debconf-discuss] Run now (was: Lunch now!)

Quoting Gabriella Coleman (biella@gmail.com):
> > P.S. The food in John Jay is very nice and plentiful, but most of it
> > is pretty heavy in fat, so choose wisely.
>
> There is a great salad bar that is not heavy in fat and where a lot of
> the gluten free, vegan, and veggie options are as well. But indeed,
> there is A LOT of food and deserts so I expect some folks to put on
> the pounds unless they burn it off by never going to bed!

I have some personal plans for burning fat. They tend to start around
7am (local time), particularly on the first days where I'm still
jetlagged.

In short, Central Park runs are already opened to people who want to
participate.... I know that Tim Retout already begain exploring the
neighbourhood by running. So it's quite likely that a few crazy
runners gather on mornings in front of Carman building, more or less
daily.