Re: [Debconf-discuss] Wanted: a PL2303 USB-to-serial convertor

On 07/27/2010 03:45 PM, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> Does anyone have a spare PL2303 USB-to-serial convertor that they don't
> mind borrowing to the video team for the duration of debconf? I was
> supposed to bring four, but miscounted and only brought three.

i've got one here with me, and you can borrow it for the duration of the
conference.  if i see you i'll give it to you, or just come find me.

The only thing is if we end up needing to work with managed switches
(and i can't reasonably configure them in the coffee room where we have
machines with built-in serial) then i might come steal it back briefly
to tweak the console.  at the moment, though, i don't think that'll be
necessary, so you should be able to just have it for the duration of the
conference.

	--dkg