[Debconf-discuss] Wanted: a PL2303 USB-to-serial convertor

Hello World,

Does anyone have a spare PL2303 USB-to-serial convertor that they don't
mind borrowing to the video team for the duration of debconf? I was
supposed to bring four, but miscounted and only brought three.

If there's no PL2303, something else that has working DTR would work,
too, but could slightly complicate matters as it creates a different
/dev name (easier if all the hosts have the same name).

If we don't find anything suitable, we'll probably end up buying one,
but I thought I'd just ask first.

trying to fool the system.