Re: [Debconf-discuss] what to bring when housed on campus?

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 01:43:43PM +0200, Ralf Treinen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> sorry if I missed some information, but I was wondering what we should
> bring when being housed on campus (Furnald residence hall in my case):
>
> - Towels?
> - Bed linen?
> - Pillow cases?
> - anything else (besides cheese and wine :-) ?

OK, I found the information on http://debconf10.debconf.org (I was only
looking at the wiki):

  Bed sheets, pillow, blanket and towel will be provided.
  Pillow case, soap and shampoo will not be provided.

Sorry for the noise -Ralf.
--
Ralf Treinen
Laboratoire Preuves, Programmes et Systèmes