Re: [Debconf-discuss] room allocation

On Thursday 15 July 2010 15:29:35 Ana Guerrero wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Everybody (*) who is staying at campus should have gotten an email with all
> the details of their room allocation.
>
> If you have problems with your dates, you have to cancel or something is
> wrong, please answer that email.
>
> If you have questions that do not contain personal information and you
> think they can be of interest to other attendees, please use this mailing
> list.
>
> BTW, registration for DebConf is still open, what is not possible anymore
> is staying at campus.
>
> Ana
>
> (*) Except if you are Chris Taylor or Christopher R Knadle, because you
> either have my IP blacklisted or have overzealot anti spam rules.

Sorry, that's my fault -- over-zelous IP blacklisting range on my part.
Somehow I missed this email letting me know there was a problem, too, until I
got an update of a room chage from Marga.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but if you wouldn't mind, please try to send me
my room allocation details one more time, as I never got them due to the
problem I made.  :-P

Thanks very much

  -- Chris

Chris Knadle