Re: [Debconf-discuss] ics file problem with schedule

David Smith wrote:
I was also having a problem with the .ics file with korganizer. korganizer does not seem capable of handling the TZID:EDT and wants to interpret every date/time at UTC. By swapping the timezone in korganizer to UTC and then back choosing "keep times" / "move times" where appropriate I was able to build a export a .ics file without the TZID:EDT .

Please try the following file:
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeq1z17/temp/DebConfAdjusted.ics

Also, after importing, please verify the times are correct for your situation against the DebConf10 website..

-David

Hi David,

I tried your file, but I didn't have any luck with it either. When trying to import it on the zimbra web client I'm told the helpful message:
 ZmCsfeException

Looks like I'll just have to check the times of the conference a manual way.

Cheers

--
+-Geoff Crompton
+--Debian System Administrator