Re: [Debconf-discuss] ics file problem with schedule

I was also having a problem with the .ics file with korganizer.  korganizer does not seem capable of handling the TZID:EDT and wants to interpret every date/time at UTC.  By swapping the timezone in korganizer to UTC and then back choosing "keep times" / "move times" where appropriate I was able to build a export a .ics file without the TZID:EDT .

Please try the following file:
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeq1z17/temp/DebConfAdjusted.ics

Also, after importing, please verify the times are correct for your situation against the DebConf10 website..

-David