Re: [Debconf-discuss] SPEAKERS!!! check your talk(s)

On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 11:49:10PM +0200, Ana Guerrero wrote:
> > If everything is ok then set the talk(s) as "confirmed". If you talk is already
> > confirmed, it was me by mistake :)
> > If there is problem (or you want to cancel/change), make sure to set the talk
> > is set as "unconfimed" and mail to schedule@debconf.org
>
> Forget this, you can not set that, it is automatically set by a
> daily cron if speaker attends debconf in that day.

So ... what do we need to do? I've just checked my only talk: it is
confirmed and I'm find with the scheduling. Do I need to take any
other action?

Note that, this way, you cannot really distinguish between people like
me that checked and people which just forgot to look at the
debconf-discuss mailbox ...

Thanks for your work!
Cheers.