Re: [Debconf-discuss] Train Madrid ??? Caceres

On Tue, Jun 02, 2009 at 12:42:32PM +0200, Moray Allan wrote:
> In the *UK* train system I know it's in principle against the rules to
> book a single ticket to a station beyond where you want to go (in a few
> cases it's cheaper even without discounts, due to charges included in
> the ticket price for using busy stations), and if there are ticket
> checks to leave the station they might complain.

*Really*?  I ROFL-ed when I was reading your previous mail.  So if I
in the future might be in such a strange situation - and I can not
imagine any other country than UK where leaving the train earlier
might be a problem - I would probably wait until the train left the
station and than cry in alarm: "Oh my good I left the train to early.
How can I get nor to Lisbon / any other station."  I guess if you are
running up and down the station doing so they will quickly give you
a lift outside. ;-))

Isn't this a strange world???

See you

    Andreas.