Re: [Debconf-discuss] Train Madrid → Caceres

Le lundi 01 juin 2009 à 21:18 +0200, Moray Allan a écrit :
> I'm getting the same error.  The only people I've heard saying they had
> successfully booked seats were getting them for daytime trains, so maybe
> (as you suggest) the night train booking isn't working yet.

Hrm, but if I choose the full-price ticket I don't get the error.  So
it's possible they just have very few cheaper tickets (and display the
category on the first pages even when they're all gone).  Can anyone who
regularly uses the trains in Spain comment on what's most likely?

--
Moray