Re: [Debconf-discuss] How to get the "web" rate for Madrid → Caceres (and back) trains

Quoting Kenshi Muto (kmuto@debian.org):

> I noticed there was 'Coche' (coach in English?) number in the ticket.
> Because I bought it for only myself, I'm bit worry that I couldn't
> be with my friends (I hope I can change it at the station).

I bet that this won't be easy.

Apparently, the RENFE booking system does not allow choosing your
seat/car preferences et least for these Talgo trains (that may be
different for AVE...but no AVE for Extremadura!).

So, you guys will have to be on different seats and cars, unless
you're very lucky.

Still, as the Talgo trains allow, IIRC, from going from one car to
another, you can still try, after departure, to see if there are
nearby seats that are free.

I propose we publish our seat/car numbers on the wiki, by the way.