[Debconf-discuss] Non-hosted accomodation: hotels ?

I'm a bit fussy about sleeping arrangements (perhaps due to all those
nights sharing with snorers at Ubuntu conferences when I was with
Canonical) so I want to stay in a room of my own.

Can anyone recommend a suitable hotel near the Debconf venue ?
Location is the most important criterion for me I think and then
price, provided my bed is in a room by itself.  (I'm paying myself
of course.)

I've registered as `Non-Hosted Independent' in pentabarf, which I
assume is the correct answer for this situation.  Since I want to be
able to eat with everyone else I've selected `Regular, I (or my
company) will pay' for food.

Ian.