Re: [Debconf-discuss] Please don't upload GPG keys to keyserver?when signing them

Quoting Jan Wagner (waja@cyconet.org):

> .oO(*note* don't keysign with Petter Reinholdtsen for now)

I wouldn't go to such drastic decisions, particularly with
Petter and I'm not really sure that fingerpointing really helps.

Having this discussion is IMHO good, because it helps
discovering user setups, such as Andreas and Petter ones, where the
use of caff is not necessarily as easy as I was thinking.

(it is not a big hassle for me as I keep my signing key along with me,
on a dedicated memory card....which I just need to insert when I need
it...and which I store as securely as my most valuable items otherwise....

Still, I'm having hard times imagining that processing signed keys on
the signee side is such a hassle. After all, it's not like we're
signing keys every day, so gathering all of them in a special mailbox
and processing it with an efficient MUA (mutt comes to mind) with
appropriate hooks, seems to be quite easy. Hint: *I* have been able to
figure out such method by myself...:-)