Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Accessibility and Debian, today at 5pm / 17:00

On Wed, 2009-07-29 at 11:51 +0200, Enrico Zini wrote:
> Hello,
>
> today from 17:00 to 18:00 the upper talk room will be dedicated to
> Accessibility and Debian.

Hrm.  I've gone from being annoyed but tolerant about the room
scheduling "rules" I was presented with yesterday to somewhat less
charitable thoughts.

The Tech Ctte BOF at that hour was forced to the so-called BOF room
despite explicitly requesting the upper talk room because we were told
that it was impossible to schedule anything in the upstairs talk room
during siesta hours for the video team.  Apparently that's no longer an
issue?

I'm all in favor of adding this session... in fact I'm sorry that I'll
have to miss it, because it's something I've very curious about...

Bdale