[Debconf-discuss] Needed: Volunteers to ask questions during talks

Hi!

During most of the streamed talks, people that are watching through the
streams are also connected on the irc channels, and many times we have
questions that we'd like to ask, but we need someone who is there in the
talk to ask them.

So, please, if you are with your laptop in a talk and don't mind too much
acting as a relayer, state these facts at the beginning of the talk in the
proper irc channel (#debconf-upper or #debconf-lower), so that we can
highlight you for our questions.

On a similar note, if you are directing or audio-mixing and you have your
notebook with you, it's nice if you state this on irc, so that we can
direct any comments regarding video or audio to the appropiate person.

Thanks a lot!

--
 Bezitos,
     Maggie.