Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] The now traditional Cheese and Wine party (formal announcement)

On Thu, 2009-07-23 at 21:14 +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Enrico Zini (enrico@enricozini.org):
>
> > Do we actually have enough cheese to be able to actually replace dinner
> > for a large amount of people?
>

> At first glance, I'd say "probably not". I'm slightly worried about
> the amount of cheese we currently have. As the wiki page says, nothing
> in the event is very deeply prepared, so anything can
> happen...including not having that many cheese.
>
> So, I'd advise to be prepared for any kind of conditions,
> including....a certain lack of cheese!

For what it's worth, Elizabeth and I had some really wonderful local
fresh/soft cheese last night when out for dinner with my HP Spain
counterparts.  Hopefully someone local knows what it is and plans to
bring some...

Bdale