Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] The now traditional Cheese and Wine party (formal announcement)

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 08:31:31AM -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:

> I expect many of us will skip dinner altogether, or at least have a
> very light one, in order not to spoil the party to ourselves. We are
> quite close already to the party, but I hope we can ask the caterers
> to prepare less food than usual so it does not get wasted. Please add
> your name to:
> http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf9/CheeseWineBoF#Dinner_exclusion_list

Do we actually have enough cheese to be able to actually replace dinner
for a large amount of people?

I personally don't see a reason to put my name on the list: I intend to
have dinner, so that I turn up in the mood of sampling little bits, not
of getting a meal.

If we end up having some cheese left, surely we can put it the following
day on the tables near the hacklabs.

Ciao,

Enrico

--