Re: [Debconf-discuss] Smokers: Expected behaviour

Jimmy Kaplowitz, 2009-07-18 15:13:50 -0400 :

> And remember, if we see you smoking, we will assume you are on fire and will
> take appropriate action. Could get interesting....

The signs near the pond explicitly prohibit bathing, but say nothing
about being thrown into the water for fire-extinguishing reasons.
That, and my rememberings from the last Debconf I attended (Oaxtepec),
leads me to think interesting things are due to happen before the end
of the month.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

...sur un portable, quelque part dans le monde...
...on a laptop, somewhere in the world...