Re: [Debconf-discuss] Openmoko Buzz Fix Party ticket.

Just an a point to make thinks clear, if you have a buzzfixed neo, or
an A7, or you are happy with your buzzing machine, or you have no Neo
at all but you are curious and willing to assist to the party, is
totally OPEN , no need to ticket  just come a take a
beer/coke/water/whatever_is_there  with us.
Ticket is for those ones willing to fix their Neos but not an entrance control.
Regards