[Debconf-discuss] GPG keysigning?

I haven't seen anyone posting about a GPG keysigning at Debconf, yet.

I don't see anything in Penta either.

So, I proposed one such event:
https://penta.debconf.org/penta/submission/dc9/event/474

However, I would really like to avoid being the keysigning
organizer. I never did this before, I might be too busy doing other
things and babbling with about everybody around and thus would be a
very poor organizer.

Would someone volunteer to do such job?

As, this year, meny people renewed their key because of recently
discovered weaknesses, I think it's much worth having a good, complete
(and long) keysigning party.