Re: [Debconf-discuss] CAcert assurances at DebConf

On Wed, 2009-06-10 at 22:19 +0100, Colin Tuckley wrote:

> A few DDs are also CAcert assurers (myself included).
>
> What do people think of the idea of holding CAcert assurer sessions, perhaps
> at the same time as the keysigning sessions so that more people can become
> CAcert assurers?

We have done this at every Debconf I've been to since Helsinki, so this
seems likely.

CACert assurances don't work the same way as GPG signings, however it is
a given that there will be plenty of CACert assurers present, so anyone
interested should definitely bring some pre-filled forms.

It's possible that setting up a wiki page about it will help coordinate
it, though it sounds like you might be volunteering to make sure it
happens :-)

Feel free to include me in the list of people who can do assurances.

Cheers,
					Andrew.

andrew (AT) morphoss (DOT) com                            +64(272)DEBIAN
Bruce Schneier can log into any computer just by staring down the prompt.