Re: [Debconf-discuss] Is it possible for not registered people to still apply for Debconf

El vie, 05-06-2009 a las 12:21 -0400, Richard Darst escribió:
> An important correction:
>
> On Wed, Jun 03, 2009 at 03:51:53PM -0400, Richard Darst wrote:
>
> > I think there is a misunderstanding here.  The Professional fee covers
> > sleeping accommodations, food, and all talks -- basically, everything.
>
> The professional fee *doesn't* cover food - at least not necessarily.
> There is a small discussion about this right now- if there are changes
> there will be an announcement.

Ok, that will not affect my motivation to go :).

> However, if you registered professional before the sponsorship
> deadline, you *can* still get free sponsored food.

I did register before the deadline, although since I was confused with
the payment conditions and fees I don't know if I placed my
"professional fee" status later.

Now I have just updated my profile and chosen to ask for "food
sponsoring" and have stated a little bit my modest merits in the
corresponding field.

So I let the committee decide and whichever outcome will make me happy
(actually one of them a little bit more :) ).

> I'm sorry for the confusion,

No problem and good luck with the organisation.

	Miguel

      (O-O)
 Miguel TELLERIA DE ESTEBAN               http://www.mtelleria.com
 Email: miguel at mtelleria.com           Tel GSM:  +34 650 801098