[Debconf-discuss] Is it possible for not registered people to still apply for Debconf

Dear Debconf organisers,

I have registered, confirmed and paid my professional fee, so I guess
everything should be in order for me to have a room in Caceres hostels.

However I still have a question for non registered people if it is not
too late to register in Penta and subject to availability on the 8th of
this month start paying for booking places.

Regards,

	Miguel, DD wanabee

--

      (O-O)