Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] DebConf9 reconfirmation period started ; ends 7 June

Hello Iustin,

On Thu, Jun 04, 2009 at 09:21:17PM +0200, Iustin Pop wrote:
> I registered as "non-hosted independent" (I will arrange my own accomodation)
> and "regular food (me or my company will pay)". In this context, it's not clear
> to me how much and when do I have to pay for the food and conference itself.
> I'm more than happy to pay in advance if needed (or useful).

"regular food (me or my company will pay)" means you'll be eating with
us.  This year, you can pay on the site, per-meal (so we are
planning).  There should be a way to pre-pay before you arrive, but we
haven't worked that out yet.  It'll published once we have an exact
price.  Right now, the estimate is 15€ per day for food.

Thanks,

- Richard