Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] DebConf9 reconfirmation period started ; ends 7 June

On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 06:58:42PM -0400, Richard Darst wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We are now starting the reconfirmation period for DebConf9. The
> reconfirmation period ends on Sunday 7 June.  If you don't reconfirm
> your attendance before the deadline, you won't be counted for food,
> lodging, t-shirts, proceedings, etc.  Also, you won't be eligible for
> food or lodging sponsorship.
>
> If you have registered as a Professional or Corporate attendee, we
> also ask you to please make the corresponding payment during this
> period.  Due to the difficult financial conditions, we encourage all
> attendees make a donation towards the costs of DebConf, if possible.
> See below.

Sorry to ask, I'm not very clear on something.

I registered as "non-hosted independent" (I will arrange my own accomodation)
and "regular food (me or my company will pay)". In this context, it's not clear
to me how much and when do I have to pay for the food and conference itself.
I'm more than happy to pay in advance if needed (or useful).

Can anyone enlighten me?

thanks,
iustin