Re: [Debconf-discuss] How much is the regular room?

Holger, then I want to reserve rooms for 3  of us for 4 nights from
23th late night to 27th early morning so
(300/7)*3*4=514,29 EUR thats right? or if both of us share a room is
(300/7)*2*4=342,86?
I have changed my category from independent to Profesional , Victor,
Rafael do the same  in Debconf registration,please.

By the way we prefer both of us have to share a room, and we want to
stay near by each other, our team Victor Remolina Moreno, Rafael
Campos las Heras and me David Samblas .

There is no clear place in penta where to inform of this, description maybe?

Best regards

--
David Reyes Samblas Martinez
http://www.tuxbrain.com