Re: [Debconf-discuss] How to go to Cáceres via Madrid

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 10:04:16AM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 12:37:34PM -0600, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> > Given this information, both ways seem equivalent - Is there a reason
> > to prefer train over bus or viceversa? Giving more options is usually
> > welcome, but it is also nice to say "you'd rather come this way" :)
> I'm no local team member, but I've been to various Extremadura meeting
> and I've tried both options. Personally, I definitely prefer the
> train. It is not a super-valuable piece of advice though, because I
> *generally* prefer trains because you have more freedom (to move, for
> your legs, ...) than on the bus.

Speaking of the Extremadura meeting...  I wonder why it took us three to
four hours (the night bus back to Madrid was faster) when busses from
that said Metro station only take "between 15-40 min" to Cáceres?
I know that we stayed at Casar de Cáceres, not Cäceres, but well...

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Release Assistant