Re: [Debconf-discuss] How to go to Cáceres via Madrid

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 04:58:23AM +1100, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 02:15:35PM +0100, Ana Guerrero wrote:
> >- Train
> >From the airport get the metro to "Atocha Renfe".
>
> While searching for trains at http://renfe.es/ I find the station
> "Madrid-Puerta de Atocha". I couldn't find "Atocha Renfe". There is also
> a station named "Madrid Atocha Cercanias".
>
> Are "Atocha Renfe" and "Madrid-Puerta de Atocha" the same stations?

"Atocha Renfe" is the name of the _metro_ station. It is called this
way because there is another metro station just called Atocha. And "Atocha
Renfe" is the station that exits to the Atocha Station, where you can get
commuter trains (Cercanías), regional trains to the south (Cáceres) or the
high speed train to Barcelona and Sevilla.

Ana