Re: [Debconf-discuss] DebConf10 to take place in New York City, USA

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009, Hector Oron wrote:

Generalizing is always bad, ...

Please there is no way to prove any statements of this thread nor is there
any chance that we find a solution for any country here on the debconf
discuss mailing list.  Could we please take the decision as a fact an could
everybody who is willing to come next year just apply in the pentabarf
instance which will be set up for DebConf10 next year.  IMHO there is
no need to blur this list with reasons why some people might attend one
or the other DebConf or might not.  As I have understand the decision
making process is over now and there is no need for any past decision
discussion.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--