Re: [Debconf-discuss] DebConf10 to take place in New York City, USA

Quoting "Petter Reinholdtsen" <pere@hungry.com>:
I find this to be sad news.  I will not visit USA as long as they
threat visitors the way they do,

There is no fundamental difference, only a gradual, to Europe. Think
about Schengen, the African refugees, and the German, Italian, etc.
rules.

This of course mean I will not visit debconf
10. :(

I'm sorry to read this. There will be always reasons why one or the
other person doesn't go to this or that country (political, financial,
other). That's why we have DebConf every year in another country.

On the positive side, I hope to get to Spain for Debconf9 this summer,
and look forward to seeing you all there. :)

Ask people from South America, esp. dark-skinned natives, how they are
treated at Madrid airport. No fun.