Re: [Debconf-discuss] DebConf10 to take place in New York City, USA

[Giacomo A. Catenazzi]
> Huge differences in comparisons to Europe?

Your question seem completely irrelevant to me.  It is like stating
'huge differences in comparisons to Asia?', which do not make sense.

Not sure why you want to group all countries in Europe together, and
compare them as a group to the behaviour of the single country USA.
Do you believe all countries in Europe have common handling of
visitors?  There are huge differences between them, and I do not visit
all countries in Europe either.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen