Re: [Debconf-discuss] BOF "Best practises in team-maintaining packages, part 2" - protocol

-=| gregor herrmann, Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 10:41:19PM -0300 |=-
> On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 23:39:43 -0300, gregor herrmann wrote:
>
> > As requested by some attendants at the end of the BOF I'll try to
> > arrange another BOF for Friday or Saturday, so that we can continue
> > the work.
>
> This second BOF has taken place today, and IMO it was a very
> productive meeting. Thanks to everybody for participating, and
> especially to Tim Retout for taking notes again.

Whiew! Too bad I missed it doing house repairs :) Will wait for the
video recording.

> I'm attaching the only slightly edited notes to this mail;

It seems you've missed the attachment :)

>  they are also available as an attachment to the event in pentabarf.

That would do it too, what was the URL? (sorry for the lazy request;
browsing sucks via gprs)