[Debconf-discuss] BOF "Best practises in team-maintaining packages, part 2" - protocol

On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 23:39:43 -0300, gregor herrmann wrote:

> As requested by some attendants at the end of the BOF I'll try to
> arrange another BOF for Friday or Saturday, so that we can continue
> the work.

This second BOF has taken place today, and IMO it was a very
productive meeting. Thanks to everybody for participating, and
especially to Tim Retout for taking notes again.

I'm attaching the only slightly edited notes to this mail; they are
also available as an attachment to the event in pentabarf.

I will prepare a condensed summary which is easier to read for people
who were not present and send it to a more "public" list soon.

Cheers,
gregor, looking forward to the future work of the "meta-team" :)

 : :' :  debian gnu/linux user, admin & developer - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    BOFH excuse #386:  The Internet is being scanned for viruses.