Re: [Debconf-discuss] MDQ-Retiro on Sunday / BA accomodations

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 08:52:49PM -0300, Jonathan McDowell wrote:

> I have 9 people so far for a direct bus to EZE getting in around 5pm
> or so (ie suitable for people with flights after 8pm). If I can get 11
> or more (up to 16) then it can be done for AR$100 each. I mailed the
> people who were on the wiki with flights after 8 earlier this evening,
> but if you're name wasn't on the wiki and you're interested please
> email me; the sooner the better as I want this to be sorted tomorrow
> morning.

I have 16 now, so if you haven't already emailed me then unfortunately I
don't believe there's room for more. I'll confirm to everyone who
emailed me in the morning.

J.

--
                                            jid: noodles@jabber.earth.li
Generally, all generalizations are false..