Re: [Debconf-discuss] Debian Secrets

Hi Wouter!

Wouter Verhelst schrieb:

> So, here's a request for help: if people have other suggestions that
> they think would suit this talk well (i.e., other Debian-specific
> features that people may want to know about), please let me know.

- deborphan (even with aptitude taking care of auto installed packages,
it is useful for getting rid of packages you once installed to test
something and later forgot)
- Maybe rc-alert and wnpp-alert ?
- HowTo Contributing to the Debian Project News ;)
- http://ddtp.debian.net/ddtss/index.cgi/xx (webfrontend for package
translations)
- Searching packages with apt-file
- using "dpkg-reconfigre debconf" to select a graphical layout, so even
$whoeveryouthinkcanthanldeTUIs can configure packages
- apt-listbugs and apt-listchanges
- apt-spy
- auto-apt
- gui-apt-key