[Debconf-discuss] OpenPGP cards available as well as a CHIPDRIVE SIM Card Stick

Hi all!

I know I'm a bit late (since I was here at DebCamp, too), but I was
captured by the Openmoko FreeRunner, sorry.

I brought something like 7/8 OpenPGP cards [1] together with a CHIPDRIVE
SIM Card Stick [2] (which is a resold version of the SCM SCR3320 [3]).
Both the card and the reader works flawlessly on Debian (at least with
GnuPG-1.4.x), but I haven't tested them with any complex setup (lack of
time...).

If anyone is interested in buying either one or more cards or the
reader, please look for me [4].

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca

Footnotes:
[1] http://www.g10code.com/p-card.html
[2] http://www.chipdrive.de/cgi-bin/edcstore.cgi?user_action=list&category=Produkt;02_L%F6sungen;02_SIMCardStick
[3] http://www.scmmicro.com/security/view_product_en.php?PID=6
[4] Debian kilt, long brown hair and mustache :-)