[Debconf-discuss] Running session for Aug. 13th: sea lions

For the running session of Aug. 13th (aka "the day trip day") and
provided that the day trip "only" starts at 11h00, the Debconf runners
will run south to the spot where one can see the sea lions, without an
optional extension to the end of the South Mole of the port.

We will meet at 07:45, in the hotel entrance.

The distance to the sea lions beach is 8km, which will make a 16km
run, including return. If we go to the end of the mole, the distance
is about 2km more, so 20km distance, aka the Debconf
half-marathon...:-)