Re: [Debconf-discuss] DebConf8 bus from EZE to MDQ

El martes,  5 de agosto de 2008 a las 13:22:06 +0100, Neil McGovern escribía:

> I've just got this back today:
> LAMENTABLEMENTE YA NO DISPONEMOS DE ASIENTOS EN NUESTRO SERVICIO DE BUS
> POSTERIOR A LA LLEGADA DE SU VUELO (21.30 HORAS DEL DIA 08 DE AGOSTO),
> TAMPOCO EN LOS SUBSIGUIENTES DEL DIA 9. SOLO PODEMOS OFRECERLE EFECTUAR
> UNA RESERVA EN LISTA DE ESPERA A LAS 21.30 HORAS. QUEDAMOS AL AGUARDO DE
> SU RESPUESTA.
> Any idea what a) it means or b) I should do now? :)

 It means that they don't have any seats remaining for the August 8th, 21:30
bus, and neither for any bus on August 9th. They can only put you on the
waiting list for the 21:30 bus, and they await your response.

 On debconf-announce, I think, Marga published a message with several
alternatives.

--
   Jacobo Tarrío     |     http://jacobo.tarrio.org/