Re: [Debconf-discuss] Sauna, Pool, Gym and running

On Tue, Aug 05, 2008 at 08:20:54AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Margarita Manterola (marga@debian.org):
>
> > I was thinking of 8:00 or maybe 8:30, so that we could run for an hour,
> > have a shower and still make it to breakfast.  But I guess that it's better
> > to ask those interested.
>

> I'm among those interested people, for sure.

Me too! I'll bring a GPS device so that we'll have exact logs of our
achievements :-)

> I tend to run at various times in the day. Generally, early morning is
> OK. 08:00 makes it faily late for people who don't want to miss the
> earlier talks so I'd suggest 07:30. However, from what I remember from
> earlier Debconfs and, except at the very beginning when half of the
> people are still jetlagged, that doesn't bring that many people..:-)
>
> So, we might maybe schedule some late runs as well, at the end of the
> day or so.

Would it be possible to run in the late afternoon between the last talk
and dinner? Might be a good idea after sitting most of the day in a
conference room.

See you all soon in MDQ -Ralf.
--
Ralf Treinen
Laboratoire Preuves, Programmes et Systèmes