[Debconf-discuss] Stratego

I brought the game of Stratego with me and am happy to lend it out
if you mortgage your first child or otherwise convince me.

I am also happy to accept challenges.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team; press officer

windoze 98: <n.> useless extension to a minor patch release for 32-bit
  extensions and a graphical shell for a 16-bit patch to an 8-bit
  operating system originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor, written
  by a 2-bit company that can't stand for 1 bit of competition.