Re: [Debconf-discuss] Departing from Retiro

Amaya wrote:
If any locals have any other extra tips, feel free to follow-up.

I don't know how it's written, but it's pronounced kee-lom-bo. Quilombo? Kilombo? Anyway, it is the word used here for the chaos and headaches appearing not infrequently.

If any debianista needs help or a place to layover for hours or whatever (so they aren't stuck at an airport/busstation/whoknowswhere forever) feel free to call my buenos aires cell 15-6246-3443. I have space reasonably close to centro buenos aires (chacarita). Internetz here too, of course.

-Jeff Moe