[Debconf-discuss] Bus/train from Buenos Aires downtown to MDQ?

Hi,

sorry if the information has already been send around. Are there any
recommendations for people going from BA downtown to MDQ?
- Is it sufficient to buy a ticket one or two days in advance when
  arriving in BA?  If not, what shall we do to reserve in advance?
- Any recommendations which bus operator to choose?
- Is train an option (I have seen the train timetable on the wiki)?

Thanks in advance -Ralf.
--
Ralf Treinen
Laboratoire Preuves, Programmes et Systèmes