Re: [Debconf-discuss] Cheese party

Hola Christian Perrier!

El 08/07/2008 a las 20:34 escribiste:
> Well, we're now 1 month ahead from DebConf and its most important
> event apart from the DPL talk: the Cheese&Wine party.

Please take into account that the current regulations, are quite similar to the
limitations we had in Edinburgh. They don't allow importing non vacuum packed
foods, and only 2L of wine (if you come from a non neighbour country, only 1L
if you come from a neighbour country).

In fact the regulations aren't clear, so vacuum packed dairy products might be
allowed/disallowed depending on the good will of the customs officer.

As in many other countries, there is a button that gives you either green or
red light, but most of the time the officers will just pick "randomly" who to
check.

So, word of advise: Bring only a moderate quantity, and if the customs officer
complains, you might need to leave the cheese with him.

Luggage regulations (spanish only):
http://www.aduanaargentina.com/b_lr.php

Import and Export General Luggage Regime:
http://www.afip.gov.ar/english/touristInformation.asp

Custom declaration form (for travellers from a non neighbor country):
http://www.afip.gov.ar/Aduana/boletines/boletines/1999/Image138.gif
http://www.afip.gov.ar/Aduana/boletines/boletines/1999/Image139.gif

Custom declaration form (for travellers from a neighbor country):
http://www.afip.gov.ar/Aduana/boletines/boletines/1999/Image140.gif
http://www.afip.gov.ar/Aduana/boletines/boletines/1999/Image141.gif

Saludos /\/\ /\ >< `/